123 HP Officejet 8702 USB Printer Setup
123 HP Officejet 8702 Printer is affordable & stylish options to home and home office because it offers versatility. This type of the HP Printer helps to creative projects, print vibrant photos and provide laser-quality text from your Tablet or Smartphone.
Now a day, business requires unprecedented print quality, efficiency, reliability and value. It can offer excellent print quality in the portable package.
On the other hand, 123.hp.com Officejet 8702 Printer All-in-one is the multi-function printer which squeezes awesome scanning, printing and copying into the small package. It uses two-cartridge system.
123 HP Officejet 8702 USB Connection Setup
123 HP Officejet 8702 USB Printer Setup is Simple Setup to further with the Officejet 8702 Printer.You are advisable to place the computer
and Officejet 8702 Printer on same desk.To Setup Officejet 8702 Printer for an USB connection, install full feature of 123 HP Driver.
To Download 8702 Printer Driver and Software, then visit 123.hp.com because they can provide authorized software to you.
Step 1: Prepare for the HP Officejet 8702 Printer Setup
First and foremost, you must check requirements and delete previous installed 123.hp.com/Officejet 8702 Printer versions from Windows to equip for Driver installation and USB Connection Setup.
- 123 HP Officejet 8702 Printer is in a ready state and Turned On.
- Get USB Cable in proper length.
- Suppose you connect a USB cable to computer before installing 123.hp.com/setup Officejet 8702 Printer Driver, continue these steps.Firstly, remove Officejet 8702 Printer from installed devices which helps to successful setup. Otherwise, you might skip to Next Step for installing HP driver.
- Before you start 123 HP Officejet 8702 USB Printer Setup, confirm the following needs like
- Discard the 123.hp.com/setup 8702 Printer USB cable from a computer.
- In fact, You should not connect cable until and unless prompted during the 123 HP Officejet 8702 Driver Installation step.
- Search in Windows for “devices” and press “Devices and Printers” in Control Panel Settings.
- Likewise, Right-Click Icon to 8702 Printer model and Press Remove Device.
- If multiple icons exist to the Officejet 8702 Printer then remove it all.
- Finally, close devices and printers Windows and proceed to the next step.
Remember one thing: there is an available USB port at your computer. When you connect via a docking station or USB Hub, Officejet 8702 Printer may not receive sufficient power for operating properly.
Step 2: Install HP Officejet 8702 Driver and Setup Connection
To complete the USB connection, you must Install and Download the best 123.hp.com/setup Officejet 8702 Printer. Try to follow On-Screen guidelines to USB Setup like
- The first thing, you must visit 123.hp.com Officejet 8702 Printer and enter 8702 Officejet Printer model. To Download the Driver, follow some steps.
- Based on Officejet-8702 Printer model, you can Download HP Easy Start.
- If 123 HP Easy Start or Driver Downloads, open download file to begin the setup. While promoted to select Connection Type, select USB.
- If Setup is successful then you no need to complete remaining steps.
- If Download fails on 123HP Officejet 8702 or is not listed on 123.hp.com/setup Officejet 8702 Printer, continue with the instructions for Installing a HP Driver from 123 HP Website.
- Visit 123 HP Customer support -> Software and Driver downloads. Just enter printer model, if prompted. After that, click Submit.
- To get started page displays, Press Printer and enter type of printer model number. Afterwards, press Submit.
- If you are looking to change the operating system, press “change” and choose your version.
- Under a Driver heading, press 123 HP Officejet Software Download package or press “basic drivers” to other driver options.
- If promoted by installed then choose 123 HP Officejet 8702 printer option and select USB to complete the USB Setup.
- Try to Scan, Print or Fax as per your printer functionality.
Are You Seeking for Techsupport?
To Get Support and Guidance for Printer Setup; Just Ping Us to grab an
Instant Help for Technical Printer Issues & Hassle-Free Solutions.
Call Toll Free: 1819-716-0730
123 HP Officejet 8702 Printer Not found During USB-Setup
123.hp.com/Officejet 8702 Printer is not connected during USB Setup then follow below procedures
to avoid USB connectivity issues because We Provide Step by Step Guidance
and Assistance to Fix Officejet 8702 Printer Issues.
- Restart the computer and the printer:- Restarting the Officejet 8702 Printer and computer might possible error conditions.
- Reconnect the cable:- Discard and reconnect USB cable from the computer and 123 HP Officejet 8702 Printer install.
- Connect to the different USB Port:- Connect USB Cable to different USB Port on a computer.
- Disconnect from a docking station or USB hub:- Suppose you are utilizing a docking station or USB hub then connect the cable to the computer.
- Try different USB cable:- Utilize different USB cable. 123.hp.com Officejet 8702 Supports USB cable less than 3m in length computer.
- Discard other USB devices:- Suppose you have connected several USB Connected device like computer or another printer, then it may not sufficient power supply to USB Ports. So, you are advisable to discard other USB devices which is not in use.
Is possible to set up USB-Connected Printer without Officejet 8702 Driver download?
You can easily set-up USB without 123 HP Officejet 8702 Driver download by following
tips which is available on 123.hp.com because We have Qualified and
Professional team to Config the HP Officejet 8702 USB Printer Setup.
- Switch on the printer and connect USB Cable to printer.
- Click Apple menu and press system preferences.
- Based on your operating system version, you can Print & Scan, Printers & Scanners and Print & Fax.
- Check whether name of your Officejet 8702 Printer displays in the printers list. Follow On-Screen instructions to 123.hp.com/setup Officejet 8702 USB Setup like
- Suppose your Officejet 8702 Printer is listed, remove and re-add printer to confirm the communication. Be sure that, proper 123 HP Officejet 8702 Driver is used. Press name of your printer and press the minus sign for deleting the printer. Once the Officejet 8702 printer is removed then Press Plus Sign.
- After that, press “add scanner or printer” and click name of your 123 HP Officejet 8702 Printer and continue further step.
- If your Officejet 8702 Printer is not listed then press Plus Sign and add scanner or printer.
- If printer is not listed in add scanner or printer window then be sure that your printer switched on and connect to Mac Setup of HP Officejet 8702. You must have strong internet connection to add Officejet 8702 Printer.
- Click Print using or Use menu and choose name of your Officejet 8702 Printer.
- Press “Add” to add printer to the list.
- Finally, try to Scan, Fax Or Print based on your needs.
123hp-co.com is an Independent Service Provider for Printer Models and Brands. We do not Promote or market Printers on Our Website. Read the Terms & Privacy on Our website before making a call to us. All the contents, names, images, videos, trademarks, mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information of the customers. The Printer Driver for 123 HP Officejet 8702 Could also be downloaded from 123 HP Setup 8702 or 123.hp.com/setup-8702